[BUG] Filtersets won't overwrite - Better Battlelog Forums #69121

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
I am not sure which patch of BBlog broke this feature, but now when I enter in a filter name that is the same as an existing one, it creates a new filter with that name instead of overwriting the pre-existing one.

I have sort of been avoiding the filtersets feature since this started happening. Hope it will be fixed!
It was never as you mention.
You can add 100 entries with the same name.
Replacing was never integrated. You need to add a new and remove the old.
but i remember me too that if i saved a setting with an existing name it has overwritten the old one.
and i'm 100% sure that it was like this :-/
Maybe this was a "bug" before 3.0 that only one entry of a unique name was shown.
And than it was pure luck that the newest entry was that one that was displayed.
Since 3.0 there no changes at this feature.

Delete the old entry, it's not a big deal i guess. Replacing function need some more coding and is not i high prio task for me at the moment.
alright, thx for answer.
but i think it was a good bug =)
ORFK wrote:
alright, thx for answer.
but i think it was a good bug =)

As the "platoon image upload bug" on battlelog :-)
Topicstarter
Sorry to break taboo and to correct an admin =/

But this feature wasn't a bug since when clicking save for a filterset it literally states "Enter a name for your set. If set exists, it would be overriden."
Loool? Is that right?
If the developer don't know what he has developed, some vacation should be good :-)
But, fact is, that it's actually not integrated and a workaround exist (delete and add)