TV shows - Better Battlelog Forums #70303

Sitemap
Topicstarter
So, what are you watching guys?

Anyone watching Homeland? What do you say about the season finale? For me the words "Holy shit" come to mind.
i wanted to watch this series but never had time =D
i prefer the classic ones, 2 1/2 Men, Himym, Simpsons, Futurama and some good actions movies
Topicstarter
Well if you like spy movies / tv shows, I can definitely recommend Homeland, it's brilliant.

So what do you think about Himym? For me the quality is rapidly decreasing and I really hope they move forward with the actuall story, before they cancel the show, since there are rummors that Jason Segel (Marshall Eriksen) wants to leave the show.
I mostly watch Sci-Fi, Action and some Comedy and Spy things.

These are some of the shows that I've watched in the past, or is following at the moment:
Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) - Sadly not being produced any more ;(
Dexter
Chuck
The Walking Dead
Falling Skies

About Homeland, I've watched some episodes, it's not really something for me.
Topicstarter
xXJumpyXx wrote:
About Homeland, I've watched some episodes, it's not really something for me.

Yea, it's very serious.

Hehe, if I were to write all the shows I'm watching and I've seen, you would need an hour to go through all of them :D
The Walking Dead is really great! I also watch Grimm and Arrow. :-)
Topicstarter
Walking Dead changed alot this season, but it's pretty cool.

How about the new 2012/2013 shows? My personal favourite is Chicago Fire, great show with the Jesse Spencer, formerly known as Dr. Robert Chase from House MD :)
Post edited 1 x times, last by
How could I forget to mention one of my favourite TV shows, Hell on Wheels.

Some other shows I like, that I just remembered:
Terra Nova - Only one season ever produced then it was cancelled, but I loved it.
Burn Notice
Doctor Who

juress wrote:
Hehe, if I were to write all the shows I'm watching and I've seen, you would need an hour to go through all of them :D
All the shows I can think of I've written here :/ But films on the other hand, well, let's just say that you'd need some (a lot) free time to catch up, lol.
Wow, the trailer looks promising. And there are a lot more "famous" actors in it, looking forward to it.
Thanks for the recommendation! :-)

Terra Nova was good, but Jurassic Park from 10 years ago was way better.
Meaurk wrote:
Terra Nova was good, but Jurassic Park from 10 years ago was way better.
Sure, but it depends on how you see it :)

I love the fact that they're on a parallel world but in the age of dinosaurs and are the only humans on the planet. But that they also have to worry about the rich people of the old world wanting to corrupt and pollute Terra Nova for it's resources.

I really hope that they start producing Terra Nova sometime again in the future, it has a lot of potential, it only lacked more advertisement to gain viewers.
True.. The cliffhanger was huge, that was a good thing.
Just five words:

Here comes honey boo boo