A hope for BF3 Video Artists - Better Battlelog Forums #71098

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi people,

i talked with a DICE Employee for the thing that all video artists of BF3 really want.
To hide out the weapon incl. the player hands itself, to get a full view without any interface or weapon to make stunning videos, without the need to use complicated glitches to hide out the weapon.

I heard that it will be considered soon...

So, maybe it will be easier in the future for video artists.
What video makers want is Battlerecorder. :)
Dendari wrote:

Indeed. But that won't happen in BF3 :/
juress wrote:
Dendari wrote:

Indeed. But that won't happen in BF3 :/

absolutely my opinion :-S
What, a convenient way to look back at games without having to record every single one? That would just make things too easy, but being able to hide all 1st person aspects would be significantly way better than what we have now. The only problem would be getting smooth movements, almost as if you are on a camera dolly.
GameFreakBoy wrote:
What, a convenient way to look back at games without having to record every single one? That would just make things too easy, but being able to hide all 1st person aspects would be significantly way better than what we have now. The only problem would be getting smooth movements, almost as if you are on a camera dolly.

It's very ironic, but MW3 has some killer demo recording nad tournament streaming assets.