100 EOD BOT kills
100 DEFIBRILLATOR kills
100 MAV kills
100 REPAIR TORCH kills

Would be hars but fun :)
Thats nuts :D
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Seems like a good assignment.

I'm not sure about the name however. Secondary weapons are the handguns, doesn't seem fitting seeing as none of the requirements are directly classed as weapons. Also, it might come an assignments specially for handguns/secondary in the future, who knows.

IMHO, it should be called something more in the ways of:
- When all else fails
- Last resort

You get the idea :P
Topicstarter
My Englisch is not so good the name "When all else fails" sounds great!

it is hard i know but is fun! i have a blast with it :) campers are doomed too get a eodbot finishing off ^^

I hope that it will come it is a assignment that you will not have in a second like "allrounder" and that sounds fun too do
for the allrounder i needed also a couple of weeks to do it.

Thx for responding
I might be outdated, but since when is it possible to kill someone with a defibrillator? I never succeeded.
Topicstarter
I have 133 kills, you aim on his shoulders in his back and then keep pushing the buttom not push 1 time hold it when you push thats the key :)
damt DONT tell this everybody!
thats a secret! xD

otherwise its not important where you aim, you just have to know how you have to push/click ;-)

i like all the youTube Videos where small childerns try to describe you have to "shoot" with the defibrillator in their head and the hole video its not working xD
Topicstarter
xXJumpyXx wrote:
Seems like a good assignment.

I'm not sure about the name however. Secondary weapons are the handguns, doesn't seem fitting seeing as none of the requirements are directly classed as weapons. Also, it might come an assignments specially for HANDGUNS/secondary in the future, who knows.

Dont forget we dont have all handguns that battlelog shows us, we dont have the "M1911 S-TAC"

So if you do something like get ... with every handgun that does not work because we dont have this one :)
Topicstarter
Oh Come on, When are new assinments coming??

I hoped with the 3.3.0 version ):

I'm waiting, please answer
T.I.A wrote:

Chill, we never said a specific date for new assignments. Maybe in next release.
Topicstarter
BrainFooLong wrote:
T.I.A wrote:

Chill, we never said a specific date for new assignments. Maybe in next release.

Yeah i know, but its bin more than a MONTH i think 2 MONTHS that we have new assignments...
and there are plenty sujestions
We're still faster then DICE. :D
Topicstarter
Meaurk wrote:
We're still faster then DICE. :D

Thats a fact ^^
Hey, I like to finish as much assignments as possible but 100 Kills with EOD Bot...

imho that´s far too much!

Can´t you change it to 10, 20 or max 50?
I dont want to drive over the maps for weeks with this stupid little thing.

Maybe other AssignmentFans share my opinion??
shooter-jonathan wrote:
Hey, I like to finish as much assignments as possible but 100 Kills with EOD Bot...

imho that´s far too much!

Can´t you change it to 10, 20 or max 50?
I dont want to drive over the maps for weeks with this stupid little thing.

Maybe other AssignmentFans share my opinion??

It should be challenging and take a while. And 100 you can reach in a few hours on metro for example.
This is one of the easiest assignments imho.