Invite friends to a game not working - Better Battlelog Forums #80058

Sitemap
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Topicstarter
From the last BBLog update (3.3.0) I am unable to invite a friend to a game. When I select him from the friend list on the comcenter and I drag it to the invite zone, trying to drop it, the avatar keeps floating and does nothing.
Even sometimes and after that, Chrome hangs.

If I disable BBLog plugin temporary, Battlelog works fine again. Tried to update Flash with no results.

Mi browser is Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 (Build official 177594) m

Thanks for your effort in make BF3 a more enjoyable experience.
100% sure that dis is not a Bug because of BBLog!
Had invited today few friends to a group and it worked fine.

otherwise BBLog change nothing by the drag & drop function. so i think this was a temporary Battlelog Bug or your friend was not "really" online.. have you tried it with other friends?
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Yes it can be Battlelog bug, but I tried with several friends and one of them had the same issue, the only workaround I found so far was disable BBLog.

Ok, will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for your answer.

PD. Can be a issue theme related? (using Steam theme).
try it once without the theme switcher. than wo know it.
i tried it without any themes, original battlelog theme could be possible, but i dont think..
I had the same issue but it worked after a page reload without disabled BBLog.
I don't checked if it was BBLog related but i don't think so.

Maybe when you have this error you can paste the browser console dump here (F12 -> Console).
It's no BBLog issue.
A friend had the same issue without BBLog.
Topicstarter
Indeed I'm not saying that is a BBLog issue, but for me and for a friend this started at the same time of the 3.3.0 update, that's the reason I posted here.

In the other hand, the refresh workaround (reload the page, F5) works fine, and considering the buggy Battlelog, is most likely a Battlelog issue.
Topicstarter
Indeed I'm not saying that is a BBLog issue, but for me and for a friend this started at the same time of the 3.3.0 update, that's the reason I posted here.

In the other hand, the refresh workaround (reload the page, F5) works fine, and considering the buggy Battlelog, is most likely a Battlelog issue.

Thanks for your help.
Found out the JS Bug
TypeError: s_ea.getPageNameSegStrip is not a function
var pnStub = s_ea.getPageNameSegStrip();
omnitu...2080922 (Row 213)
Topicstarter
Buggy Battlelog.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654490151365171/
Post edited 1 x times, last by
TheBikingViking wrote:
Unfortunately this feature has been disabled due to some underlying issues with the system.

From the same topic above...
Topicstarter
Is working fine again after the last Battlelog update.

Thanks for your help.