Update Battlelog after new message in Section - Better Battlelog Forums #82137

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hi all,

Would it be possible, when a new message is posted on a section we are a member of, to indicate in battlelog updates (the little flag top right) that there actually is a new msg in some of my sections .

I'm really bored having to check each of my sections to follow discussions ...

Thanks
Do you mean platoons?
Section = platoon. This is a really good idea
if YOU write a post or a comment to a platoon wall you already get notifications about these conversations. if you didn't wrote a comment to a post on the platoon wall and/or the post on the platoon wall is not originally from you you won't get notifications. that make also no sense, because that would be the same as you would get notifications about each new feed entries.
the first post is not notified and I think this is one. I agree with L'ASTIC would most practical
Topicstarter
As said paps, the point is that when you join a section in the battlelog, you are NOT noticed about other members posting messages unless you have already posted in his message. So that if you do not already know that someone has posted, you are never aware of it.

You have to check periodically every section you are a member of.

That's a Huge issue with battlelog you know :)
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
that make also no sense, because that would be the same as you would get notifications about each new feed entries.

Yes of course, but only from the sections you are in. Isn't that what you want when you are member of a section ?? Actually that's what I would like. To be able to be notified of any new message in those sections.
That must be integrated by DICE. We cannot do this without a whole overhead of requests.