kills per hour on leaderboards - Better Battlelog Forums #91027

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
could you pls just add another column to leaderboards "kills per hour"
i think this just shows how skilled u are :)
It's not traceable for us nor for BF3 Stats, so it's impossible, sorry.
YoudaCZ wrote:
could you pls just add another column to leaderboards "kills per hour"
i think this just shows how skilled u are :)

Impossible and btw. kills per time have nothing todo with skill. It just show what kind of player you are but not your skill.
Topicstarter
sorry i meant kills per hour in attack helicopter kills tab and maybe others(i am just interested in this one). u just simply take "kills" and divide it by "time played"
as brain said.. impossible.
should bblog start a request and calculation to can create this column from the board?
no, because it would simply creaty TOO MUCH traffic.
I think it's possible without any server load. You can just take time from one column and divide it with number of kills from the other column locally. I can try to do this plugin.
Post edited 3 x times, last by
But why would you want to know it? I mean for example, in the first match you can be in a hell of a team, make lots of kills in that match. So you are a 'good' player, with a high 'kills per hour' ratio. The second match you are in the other team, which is rubbish as fnck. And you have only a few kills in that match. So you are a 'bad' player, with a low 'kills per hour' ratio.

And an overall 'kills per hour' ratio is meaningless as what. You can't compare your kills from a Rush-match with kills from a Conquest-match. Same as the time.

In my opinion, this is one of the most useless features.

If you split all game-modes and then calculate all things you want, it would be more reasonable
(still usesless though)
. But hey, who am I. :D
dapil wrote:
I think it's possible without any server load. You can just take time from one column and divide it with number of kills from the other column locally. I can try to do this plugin.

and than? every player will have different results. than you have to re-ordering this results if you want to sort the column after this data. this means that the script have to calculate everything again and trought all players because its possible that one player which is in one column on place 500 would be by the Kill/Hour column on the first place. and now, now you have BIG TRAFFIC.
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
dapil wrote:

and than? every player will have different results. than you have to re-ordering this results if you want to sort the column after this data. this means that the script have to calculate everything again and trought all players because its possible that one player which is in one column on place 500 would be by the Kill/Hour column on the first place. and now, now you have BIG TRAFFIC.

lol dapil is right i can do it with calculator so why u cant program it? even i could but i thought it would be great if it was in bblog
u cant even sort it by any other collumn so why i would want to sort it by this one?

if it doesnt show your skill then what does? "Time played"? nope
and i am talking about helicopter...
i dont know why everybody wrote so hatefull comment
Am I right, that you mean the vehicles page in profile?
YoudaCZ wrote:
if it doesnt show your skill then what does? "Time played"?

if you're calculating Kills/Time played, this is not the Skill.
Skill is a hidden calculation by how many lower or higher ranked player had killed you or had you killed.

Its simply not needed. you have already a calculation about Kill/Minute, that should be enough.
Topicstarter
i am talking about leaderboards specifically attack heli leaderboards
Topicstarter
like this one
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/leaderboard/YoudaCZ/show/Mp_Vehicle_AH_Kills_AH/1/progression/soldier/1/0/
YoudaCZ wrote:
i dont know why everybody wrote so hatefull comment

They aren't hateful comments, they are opinions. Not meant to be rude, just our point of view to your request. :-)
Chillpill +1.

Nobody want's to be rude, i guess. But some people say it different to others :)