A couple issues - Better Battlelog Forums #92086

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
While I like the new "Remove Friend" button there is a problem, if the player has their "Add as Friend" button disabled then the "Remove Friend" button shows up under it.

The new Custom Group in Com Center is a nice feature but to add a friend you're suppose to right-click on their name. The problem I'm having is that when I right-click a name the browser's contextual menu covers the BBLog menu. A suggestion might be to be able to add them by drag&drop if possible.
Wolf68k wrote:
While I like the new "Remove Friend" button there is a problem, if the player has their "Add as Friend" button disabled then the "Remove Friend" button shows up under it.

Issue already reported, thx

Wolf68k wrote:
The new Custom Group in Com Center is a nice feature but to add a friend you're suppose to right-click on their name. The problem I'm having is that when I right-click a name the browser's contextual menu covers the BBLog menu. A suggestion might be to be able to add them by drag&drop if possible.

Do you have the "Delayed Contextmenu" option activated ?
All custom BBLog Contextmenus are delayed. That means you must hold down the right mouse button for a while (approx. half of a second) to get the BBLog Contextmenu. If you release the right mouse button immediately than the browser default contextmenu been displayed. That give you the ability to use both menus without the need to deactivate BBLog Contextmenu

You can try to desactivate this option if you are not comfortable with it ?!
Wolf68k wrote:
The problem I'm having is that when I right-click a name the browser's contextual menu covers the BBLog menu.
Are you sure you don't have the delayed context menu turned on in the BBLog settings?

EDIT: Amkhatar was faster ;)
Topicstarter
I tried the normal speed of the right-click as well as holding it down and the result was always the same, the browser's menu always covered the BBLog menu.
I was going to make a video showing it but then I noticed this; if a right-click with or without the delay on then move the mouse to say the taskbar or the titlebar of the browser and left-click got rid of the browser's menu but left the BBLog menu there to which I could then click on it.
What is your browser? I had this problem until yesterday in Firefox. It's an option in Option (duh) > Content > Allow Javascript > Advanced > Mark "Scripts can (...) context menu".

Sorry if isn't the correct path/text, my Fx is in another language than english.
Thx nano for the contextmenu information.

http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/92320/1/Contextmenu-Fix-for-Firefox#post-92321