How Do You Change New BBLog Group Names - Better Battlelog Forums #93585

Sitemap
Topicstarter
I have updated to the newest BBLog 3.5.1 update with the new Custom Groups in Comcenter.

In the comms bar, I have made a new group & put certain people in it, but... how do you Delete the Group or Change the Name?
What if I made a spelling mistake, or if I end up with multiple groups & decide to get rid of one. Does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated. It's probably right there in front of me but i'm too blind to see it.

Thanks.
Post edited 3 x times, last by
FTF-Jimbo wrote:
I have updated to the newest BBLog 3.5.1 update with the new Custom Groups in Comcenter.

In the comms bar, I have made a new group & put certain people in it, but... how do you Delete the Group or Change the Name?
What if I made a spelling mistake, or if I end up with multiple groups & decide to get rid of one. Does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated. It's probably right there in front of me but i'm too blind to see it.

Thanks.

It's pretty easy. :-)

Delete group = Hover over group, a x will appear on the right side, klick it, group deleted
Rename group = No rename function integrated, you have to delete the group and create a new one
OR
you export your BBlog settings, open bblog-settings.json, search the group name, change it, save the file and import it back into BBlog.
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Oh yes, found it. Yup... right in front of me.

Thank you very much for the help. Much appreciated.

An Edit Group Name would be handy.
FTF-Jimbo wrote:
Oh yes, found it. Yup... right in front of me.

Thank you very much for the help. Much appreciated.

An Edit Group Name would be handy.

Sure, no problem, you are welcome. :-)