Soldier and Vehilce K / D separate ?! - Better Battlelog Forums #93962

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Kill and Death of soldiers and vehicles are displayed in profile together.

It would be interesting if one of the K / D display both would separate.
A kill and Death alone for the soldiers and one kill and death only for vehicles.

I find the people who will always sit in a vehicle is not the true K / D shown correctly.

Perhaps for the same accuracy

Excuse my English

Whoever finds mistakes can keep them.
It's not traceable for us nor for BF3 Stats, so it's impossible, sorry.
This is highly off topic, but seeing that the "case is closed" anyways, im going to go ahead.

As i get more and more hours in to the game, I can see a lot of people thinking that "all you do is sit on a tank, all you do is fly jet, come play the game for real". But that is the name of the game - Battlefield. As infantry we need to embrace the vehicles and stay the F out of their way unless we have some counter measures. There's no shame in playing the vehicles, vice versa, they are good assets. They are countered with good team play and filling the spots where your team is lacking. Now, if I only knew how to fly that chopper...

Oh, and this is not to say you think this way, it's just something I have had in my mind for a while now as i learn the game, and this brought it to my mind again.

Ps. But oh boy is that m320 a noob cannon or what ;)
NLG wrote:
This is highly off topic, but seeing that the "case is closed" anyways, im going to go ahead.

As i get more and more hours in to the game, I can see a lot of people thinking that "all you do is sit on a tank, all you do is fly jet, come play the game for real". But that is the name of the game - Battlefield. As infantry we need to embrace the vehicles and stay the F out of their way unless we have some counter measures. There's no shame in playing the vehicles, vice versa, they are good assets. They are countered with good team play and filling the spots where your team is lacking. Now, if I only knew how to fly that chopper...

Oh, and this is not to say you think this way, it's just something I have had in my mind for a while now as i learn the game, and this brought it to my mind again.

Ps. But oh boy is that m320 a noob cannon or what ;)

M320 - yes it is :) just like noob tubing in MW1 and 2
The only thing I have a problem with on the battlefield is a jet. Frking owerpowered nonsence. I understand that some jets are capable of destroying a tank in a matter of seconds, but this is a game, game needs to be balanced.
juress wrote:
The only thing I have a problem with on the battlefield is a jet. Frking owerpowered nonsence. I understand that some jets are capable of destroying a tank in a matter of seconds, but this is a game, game needs to be balanced.

True, a good jet can change the outcome of the fight many times over - you have to counter with your own jet and anti air vehicles and stiglas whatchamacallits. But good grief it takes a TON of time to learn how to fly these machines. I've spent 10 hours on a jet and I can't do jack schitt with them - needs plenty of swoops before I get a kill on a tank. And oh boy if I get a jet behind me... im a goner. They make it look so bloody easy while doing so too :D
NLG wrote:
And oh boy if I get a jet behind me... im a goner.

Loop de loop, yay!