Sort unlocks by kills to next unlock - Better Battlelog Forums #98860

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Currently the unlock screen is sorted by percentage of unlock achieved. For example, for an unlock that requires 50 kills, and you have 40, it tells you you are 80% the way there. The problem is If you have a weapon that isn't very developed, you might have 7/10 kills with it, and it would be 70%, yet you would need less kills than the 80% example above. Sorting by kills required would allow the player to quickly amass unlocks for weapons. Or for a better example, I have an unlock coming up ACOG (4x) - 270 / 300 A-91 Kills. This is 7th on my list at 90%.I also have KOBRA (RDS) - 9 / 10 QBZ-95B Kills at 90% at 10th on my list. The difference between the two unlocks is 29 kills.
Sorting by kills remaining would be the most effecient way to unlock accessories and weapons.
Not possible without huge performance issues.
We don't have access to all required unlocks that we can sort it correctly by remaining kills.
Only DICE can do this.
Why not?
We don't have access to all required unlocks that we can sort it correctly by remaining kills.

We don't need access to these information.
On the Onlock page its displayed how many kills you have and how many are needed:

245 / 270 QBB-95 Kills
54 / 60 MK3A1 Kills
19597 / 25000 Vehicle Anti Air Points
ORFK wrote:
Why not?

We don't need access to these information.
On the Onlock page its displayed how many kills you have and how many are needed:

245 / 270 QBB-95 Kills
54 / 60 MK3A1 Kills
19597 / 25000 Vehicle Anti Air Points

It make no sense if you sort only 20% or less of all data, it's just wrong.
sorry but i disagree. why should it be wrong?
1 Kill is 1 Kill, it makes no difference if this 1 Kill is part of 10% from 9/10 (first unlock) or a part of the 10% which you need if you have 270/300. At the end if you want to have both you need anyway the same number of kills.

if you say it makes different if you need 10 kills or 10 points (like by vehicles) than you're right. but this can be solved with splitting the list in two different onces.
One more time, detailed.

You have 100 of upcoming unlocks, on this page only 20 of them are visible.
This 20 are correctly sorted over all 100 unlocks, by percent.

If we sort this 20 now by kill, all other 80 that not on this page will not be integrated in this sort.

So the sort by kills suggest a sort over all 100 entries by kill which we cannot do.
Therefore wrong.
alright, now its clear, thank you =)